Log in

No account? Create an account
JM: Young tilted head closeup


Rebelling against Reality since 2003


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
IS: Flying kiss

Ian Somerhalder question for TVD followers?

I'm havin so much trouble describing Damon in words! Especially the sinisterly (is that even a word?) adorable expressions on Ian's face. I so love it when he widens his eyes to stress on words or when he's being sarcastic. But what do you call that thing he does which is like half a scowl or half a smirk or something? Like when he squints and half his face kinda scrunches up, just the one cheek, and just for a second? Maybe I'm just drawing a complete and total blank so any help would be truly appreciated!! One word... all I need is the one word.

Ooh and if you're interested, here's my collection of Ian's photos I started back when he was on Lost.. clickie

Thanks much! :)

  • 1
I'm not sure what word you're after but I find his facial expressions 'snarky' a lot if the time, it's one word but not the right one!!! x

Hi you! Snarky is definitely a good word actually, not the one I was looking for but I should work it in anyway :D Thanks hon!! Maybe its just a lopsided smirk.. *squints* aw hell. Epic thesaurus fail seriously :)

  • 1