Cyndra Rae (cyndrarae) wrote,
Cyndra Rae

Ian Somerhalder question for TVD followers?

I'm havin so much trouble describing Damon in words! Especially the sinisterly (is that even a word?) adorable expressions on Ian's face. I so love it when he widens his eyes to stress on words or when he's being sarcastic. But what do you call that thing he does which is like half a scowl or half a smirk or something? Like when he squints and half his face kinda scrunches up, just the one cheek, and just for a second? Maybe I'm just drawing a complete and total blank so any help would be truly appreciated!! One word... all I need is the one word.

Ooh and if you're interested, here's my collection of Ian's photos I started back when he was on Lost.. clickie

Thanks much! :)

Tags: rant, rant: ian somerhalder

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded