JM: Young tilted head closeup

cyndrarae

Rebelling against Reality since 2003

v14.0


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
JM: Young tilted head closeup
cyndrarae

Friends meme

Taken from limejuize ..
You're on my friends list. I'd like to know 26 things about you. Just copy and hit reply and paste in the comments section with answers. Thanks! You'll be surprised how much you didn't know about your friends after this! Then copy the meme and see if anyone answers you.

1. Do you have a tattoo?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you single or taken?
4. Fish?
5. Do you dream in color?
6. Ever seen a corpse?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. How did we meet?
9. What's your philosophy on life and death?
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?
11. Do you trust the police?
12. Do you like musicals?
13. What is your fondest memory of me?
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
15. Would you cheat?
16. What are you wearing?
17. Have you ever peed in a pool?
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair?
21. What's your favorite day of the week?
22. What's your favorite color?
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
25. What was your first impression of me?
26. Have you ever done drugs?

  • 1
1. Do you have a tattoo? Nope, but I wouldn't mind one.
2. How old are you? 21, going to be 22 in November on the 22nd LOL.
3. Are you single or taken? Single
4. Fish? Um.. No?
5. Do you dream in color? Yes
6. Ever seen a corpse? Not in real life.
7. What is your favorite book? Probably, 'Exquisite Corpse' by Poppy Z. Brite
8. How did we meet? I read some of your amazing work and we hit it off. ^_^
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? 42
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Probably something having to do with J2. Things that may get us arrested.
11. Do you trust the police? Not usually.
12. Do you like musicals? Love Them!
13. What is your fondest memory of me? They are all fond, you've been nothing but sweet to me.
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Um, my weight I guess.
15. Would you cheat? Like on a test or on a significant other. Well the answer is 'Never Have' and 'Been there done that'
16. What are you wearing? White V-neck t-shirt and jeans. With my new pirate socks.
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? Not to my knowledge but I may have when I was young.
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? I have to say yes.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Lots of things involving Supernatural and Heroes. ^_^ And possible James Marsden
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? Short on Girls and a bit longer on Guys. Except on Jensen.. he looks .. odd with longer hair.
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Monday and Thursday.
22. What's your favorite color? Purple
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? Freddie Mercury
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I read stupidly fast. I once cleared a 800 page book over night and then got half way through another one LOL
25. What was your first impression of me? Same as now, you're a total sweetheart. ^_^
26. Have you ever done drugs? Nope.

What is your fondest memory of me? They are all fond, you've been nothing but sweet to me.

As have you sweetheart! :) My favorite memory of you is when you friended me. You immediately went and added both raingazer and cyndrarae which told me that you weren't just interested in the fics but you also wanted to get to know me! :) That was just so so sweet of you hon. *smishes you*

Short on Girls and a bit longer on Guys. Except on Jensen.. he looks .. odd with longer hair.

He does? I don't think I've seen him with longer hair. He had a decent short crop in Dark Angel and in every photograph I've seen of him so far. *shrugs*

What's your philosophy on life and death? 42

LMAO!!! I'm with ya :D:D

1. Do you have a tattoo? Soon, hopefully.
2. How old are you? 19
3. Are you single or taken?Single
4. Fish? I don't fish and I only eat crumbed fish lol.( I think I covered all bases lol)
5. Do you dream in color? Not very often.
6. Ever seen a corpse? Only in photos
7. What is your favorite book? AC/DC Autobiography and a book about Cambodian children at war camps.
8. How did we meet?You were writing a story I liked and it was friends locked so I added you lol.
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? I don't have one.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Can we rob a bank?
11. Do you trust the police? I suppose you have to.
12. Do you like musicals? Surely do.
13. What is your fondest memory of me? Your writing.
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Um I'd straighten my nose. It kinda leans one way more then another because I have broke it three times lol.
15. Would you cheat? Only when playing Monopoly.
16. What are you wearing? Jeans and my AC/DC shirt.
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? Probably when I was little.
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? Yep.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?What ever you wanted cos that would be a pretty shit day if you had to do something you hated lol.
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? Short
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Mondays because thats when Supernatural airs.
22. What's your favorite color? Blood red.
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? Bon Scott
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I've had two open heart surgery's before the age of 5.
25. What was your first impression of me? That you can seriously write.
26. Have you ever done drugs? Not illegal drugs lol.

What was your first impression of me? That you can seriously write.

Awww *blushes* Thank you so much!! *hugs* :)

Do you have a tattoo? Soon, hopefully.

Ick, I hate needles :D:D I have a 19 year old step-sister I'm very fond of and she wants to get a tattoo but I keep trying to dissuade her lol. Not that I would try that with you *bats eyelids* ;)

Um I'd straighten my nose. It kinda leans one way more then another because I have broke it three times lol.

3 times?!? What have you been doing love?

I've had two open heart surgery's before the age of 5.

Oh. Wow. *blinks* The things you get to know about people.. You, ahem, everything's fine now right? Course it has to, you're 19 now :) Oh wow... *blinks again*

Well since I'm bored (as is the usual excuse for pretty much everything), and since you don't know much about me, WHY NOT.

1. No.
2. 20.
3. Single.
4. Never fished.
5. Usually. Though there have been times when I dreamt in black and white. Those were always creepy.
6. At funerals yeah.
7. Not sure. I've read quite a few books but I've never really pinpointed one as my absolute favorite.
8. I read your Supernatural fanfictions :D
9. Everything happens for a reason.
10. Erm. Well uh...maybe brainwash you into continuing with your Hot Showers fic, MWAHAHA, nah I keed. I KEED.
11. Well I guess that depends on the particular officers.
12. Yeah. When they're good of course.
13. *thinks* Uh..reading your fics? LOL. I dunno, we don't have a lot of memories together that don't have to do with fanfics.
14. Well I would like it if I didn't have such an intense social phobia. I would like to make friends with my lab partners. But nooo. My anxiety gets in the way and makes them think I must be some kind of bitch who doesn't have the time for people like them. Which I'm not.
15. I have tried, just not worth it. I think the only time I cheated was because I was coming off surgery and just didn't feel up to writing a 10-page paper...I feel guilty about it but I think the circumstances justified it somewhat. SOMEWHAT.
16. T-shirt and pajama bottoms...
17. Who hasn't? :D
18. I guess it depends on the crime >_>
19. Talk :D
20. Long.
21. Friday.
22. Red.
23. Well I've never had anyone really close to me die...maybe some of my pet rats of the past. I don't know.
24. Arg. I always have trouble coming up with something when people ask this. LOL. Well I do have a birthmark in my eye. I think that's pretty damn weird.
25. Well the layout of your LJ indicated an anger at God I think...
26. Prescription drugs, yes.

Erm. Well uh...maybe brainwash you into continuing with your Hot Showers fic, MWAHAHA, nah I keed. I KEED.
:D:D I actually wish you could!! Anything to get my stupid lazy muse kicked back into action!! I'm desperate myself lol :)

Well I would like it if I didn't have such an intense social phobia.
I was like that in school myself. Still don't make friends so easily. But there are 2 tricks that always work for me. 1- I never pretend to be anything I'm not. And 2- I always make the conversation about them and not myself. Get people to do all the talking, I just do the listening :) Don't get why more people don't listen, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. And the best way to get to know people. Okay sorry I'm rambling away :) I just had this problem myself, I can completely relate.

I guess it depends on the crime
Yep, that's my answer too :)

Well I do have a birthmark in my eye. I think that's pretty damn weird.
In your eye? As in "inside"? Okay I'm curious :)

Well the layout of your LJ indicated an anger at God I think...
:) Bang on.



1. Do you have a tattoo? Yup. A little thistle flower on my left shoulder.
2. How old are you? In my 30's
3. Are you single or taken? single
4. Fish? Not so much. Prefer chicken and steak.
5. Do you dream in color? Sometimes and quite vividly.
6. Ever seen a corpse?
7. What is your favorite book? Stephen King/Dean Koontz "The Talisman"
8. How did we meet? On LJ and thru Jetfic.
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. So, death is only the beginning of a new adventure.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Check out Ja red's and Jensen's place.
11. Do you trust the police? Not so much.
12. Do you like musicals? Yeah. The older ones over the newer ones.
13. What is your fondest memory of me? Your fics.
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Have more ambition.
15. Would you cheat? Prefer not to.
16. What are you wearing? Bootcut hiphugger jeans and black t-shirt
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? Um, maybe when I was little but not lately.
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? Depends. Are we talking misdemeanor or squeal like a pig felony? :P
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Whatever you wanted to do - it's your day.
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? Depends on the guy really.
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Saturday. Or Friday night.
22. What's your favorite color? Blue followed by brown.
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? My mom.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? Can swear in 4 languages. (English, Spanish, French and Chinese)
25. What was your first impression of me? Sweet and cool person.
26. Have you ever done drugs?

What is your favorite book? Stephen King/Dean Koontz "The Talisman"
What.. like.. King and Koontz co-wrote a book? Man where have I been? I've got to check this out!

Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? Depends. Are we talking misdemeanor or squeal like a pig felony? :P
Haha. Kidnapping and impersonation :D I hijack the whole team of SPN writers and forced them to bring John back from the dead and write scenes with Dean spanking Sammy on his bare butt ROTFL!! :D:D

If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? My mom.
Yeah, that's my answer too.

What was your first impression of me? Sweet and cool person
Thanks sweetie! *hugs*

1. Do you have a tattoo?
>> No.

2. How old are you?
>> 23 :)

3. Are you single or taken?
>> Single

4. Fish?
>> Nope

5. Do you dream in color?
>> Yes

6. Ever seen a corpse?
>> No, and still don't want to see. >_<

7. What is your favorite book?
>> Talk with Prapas by Prapas Cholsalanont

8. How did we meet?
>> I crossed the desert to read your fiction. XD I met you because of your great story ^__^

9. What's your philosophy on life and death?
>> Around 80 >_<

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?
>> I wish something that make you be happy

11. Do you trust the police?
>> Sometime.

12. Do you like musicals?
>> Yes! A lot ;)

13. What is your fondest memory of me?
>> Maybe we are not close, but I do love your fiction.

14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
>> Nothing need to be changed :)

15. Would you cheat?
>> Umm...NO :)

16. What are you wearing?
>> Black shirt and pink shorts.

17. Have you ever peed in a pool?
>> Never.

18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
>> Certainly! with my pleasure

19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
>> We have to be "Last Live"

20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair?
>> I prefer long :)

21. What's your favorite day of the week?
>> Friday

22. What's your favorite color?
>> Green

23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
>> My boyfriend

24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
>> I can kiss both boy and girl (may be isn't interesting!?)

25. What was your first impression of me?
>> Your reply. They make me think "you are so warm and kind person" something like that :)

26. Have you ever done drugs?
>> Never

Have a Wonderful Day ne Cyndrarae ^___^

kiss kiss



10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? >> I wish something that make you be happy

Sweetheart! You're just so nice to me :) Thank you!

23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? >> My boyfriend

Oh. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you're okay.

24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
>> I can kiss both boy and girl (may be isn't interesting!?)


LOL!! So you're bi-sexual? :) I think that's very interesting!

Thank you sweetheart, hope you have a great day too! :) *hugs*

1. Do you have a tattoo? -No, but I’m definitely getting one…once I know what I want haha.
2. How old are you? -18
3. Are you single or taken? -Single
4. Fish? -Only with someone I like and am comfortable with.
5. Do you dream in color? -Depends if it’s a nightmare or not.
6. Ever seen a corpse? -No.
7. What is your favorite book? -The Third Magic by Molly Cochran (sort of a modern-day King Arthur series)
8. How did we meet? -You wrote an awesome story, I read it, I commented…ta-da!
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? -Unfortunately not something I think about.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? -…meet you? Lol I dunno.
11. Do you trust the police? -Well…I guess.
12. Do you like musicals? -Yup!
13. What is your fondest memory of me? -When you write Logan/Scott and J2 fics! :D
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? -I wish I was a happier person.
15. Would you cheat? -On a significant other? No. On a test? I have. Haha.
16. What are you wearing? -Jeans, tank top, Volcom sweater.
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? -When I was a kid, probably. What kid hasn’t?
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? -If you kept writing stories, hahaha.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? -I’d take you parachuting or touring in Europe and Greece or if it was at all possible we’d spend the day with Jared and Jensen! Haha…oh if only.
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? -Long hair…not TOO long of course. Mid-boob is good lol.
21. What's your favorite day of the week? -Saturday
22. What's your favorite color? -Don’t really have one, I like all colors.
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? -My best friend/family, Dean Rosenburg.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? -Hmmm the easiest one that I can think of now would be that my right arm is slightly longer than my left arm and I can make my knees crack whenever…probably not a good thing.
25. What was your first impression of me? -Good writer.
26. Have you ever done drugs? -Nope.

You're only 18? You mean you've been reading my "adult" stuff for quite some time now haven't ya? ;) Awwww mann :P

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? -…meet you? Lol I dunno.

LOL! I think the question was if you wanted to do something wicked with me :D Or is it 'to' me? *squints* Could be both! :P

Hmmm the easiest one that I can think of now would be that my right arm is slightly longer than my left arm

There's a saying about that in India, a friend of mine once told me. It's supposed to mean you're someone extraordinary, will do something very unique in life, or something like that lol :P

1. Do you have a tattoo? Nope
2. How old are you? 20, soon to be 21
3. Are you single or taken? single
4. Fish? no im human
5. Do you dream in color? yes and sound and lions (recurring dream, dont ask)
6. Ever seen a corpse? yes, but thankfully only for study purposes
7. What is your favorite book?just one? are you crazy? i could do u a list though... the lovely bones, pride and prejudice, my sisters keeper, the raging quiet...
8. How did we meet? it had something to do with me ranting about something.. hehe.
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? you only have one life so do all you can and death is inevitable so there is no reason to fear it.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? um tie you to a chair and force you to finifh 'of hot showers' ?
11. Do you trust the police? not right now, at least not explicitly
12. Do you like musicals? yes, they are freaking awesome. i love music and theatre and movies so combinations of those are just cool (yes im articulate)
13. What is your fondest memory of me? talking, ranting.. just sort of connecting over shared ideas and different opinions
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? nothing really.. i finally got used to this package its too soon to change i think hehe.
15. Would you cheat? on what? actually it doesnt matter coz the answer is no either way. i hope im never desperate enough to cheat on tests etc and the other thing hurts too much for me to do that to someone else.
16. What are you wearing? clothes.. ok fine jeans and t-shirt otherwise known as my uniform, seriously i hardly ever wear anything else.
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? noooo ewwwww *shudders* im a swimmer so noooo
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? yes... i gather from these questions your planning some sort of crime.. should you be publicising it like this? (hehe)
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? whatever you want to do that is in my power to provide. or if ur going to force me to say..maybe an ordinary full of ordinary things, like going for coffe and checking out a book store.. the small pleasures of life?
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? i would love long hair but my hairs too hyper for that so i gues default answer is short hair.
21. What's your favorite day of the week? friday
22. What's your favorite color? blue (yeah boring i know)
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? umm hard.. mahatma gandhi
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? i sometimes randomly burst out in song
25. What was your first impression of me? your were awesome sauce. um you came across as intelligent and interesting, helpful, cool.
26. Have you ever done drugs? no

4. Fish? no im human
LMAO! That's the best response to this question I've received so far :D

8. How did we meet? it had something to do with me ranting about something.. hehe.
I remember! We were BOTH ranting away like a couple of loonies lol ;)

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? um tie you to a chair and force you to finifh 'of hot showers' ?
*headdesk* Yeah, I deserve that :( And I'm kinda desperate to write it myself right now so... please? :D:D

i hope im never desperate enough to cheat on tests etc and the other thing hurts too much for me to do that to someone else.
Aww sweetie. *tight hugs*

19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? whatever you want to do that is in my power to provide. or if ur going to force me to say..maybe an ordinary full of ordinary things, like going for coffe and checking out a book store.. the small pleasures of life?
LOL nice thoughts sweetie but my small pleasures in life have got a LOT to do with a bottle of wine, a pack of Marlboros and maybe a male stripper around! I'm totally kidding ;-) LOL.

What was your first impression of me? your were awesome sauce. um you came across as intelligent and interesting, helpful, cool.
Thank you sweetie :) That is really the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a while *hugs* :) And this might sound really shallow like I'm following up one compliment with a counter-compliment. But I really did think exactly the same thing about you. I was wondering how could one little girl be so brainy and so into the finer tastes in life (fics! slash! J2!:D) all at the same time? :)








1. Do you have a tattoo?
No, but I'm going to get one on by 20th birthday.
2. How old are you?
19
3. Are you single or taken?
single
4. Fish?
Not really
5. Do you dream in color?
Yes
6. Ever seen a corpse?
At funeral.
7. What is your favorite book?
I don't have one, there are too many to list ;)
8. How did we meet?
Because of your SPN fanfiction :)
9. What's your philosophy on life and death?
What's meant to be will be & everything happens for a reason.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?
Make you to finish of hot showers as soon as possible
11. Do you trust the police?
Depends on the situations, but rather not
12. Do you like musicals?
Yess
13. What is your fondest memory of me?
Your fics
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
be more self-confident and open to people
15. Would you cheat?
No
16. What are you wearing?
my pj, because it's Saturday and I'm too lazy to change lol
17. Have you ever peed in a pool?
No, but I don't remember, maybe when I was a kid...
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
Probably
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
Something what makes you happy
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair?
I'd like to have long hair
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Friday
22. What's your favorite color? green and orange and recently yellow
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
My grandpa
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
I eat loads of cereal
25. What was your first impression of me?
awesome writer :)
26. Have you ever done drugs?
no

9. What's your philosophy on life and death? What's meant to be will be & everything happens for a reason.
Totally agree. SO with ya. Now if only we KNEW what those bloody reasons were, life would be so easy :) and death would be more acceptable. *shrugs*

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Make you to finish of hot showers as soon as possible
Yeah umm... *winces* I really should get writing 'cause every single comment says this! Liamar would like to tie me down to a chair to get me writing!! Waaaah :(( Stupid bloody dead muse!!!

25. What was your first impression of me? awesome writer :)
Ohhh.. Thank you sweetie! *snivels* I really will start writing today I promise!

1. Do you have a tattoo? No.
2. How old are you? 20.
3. Are you single or taken? Single :/
4. Fish? Yum!
5. Do you dream in color? I guess, I don't always remember them.
6. Ever seen a corpse? No.
7. What is your favorite book? Marc Levy 'Et si c'était vrai'.
8. How did we meet? Because of your fic Of Hot Showers.
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? Life's short, enjoy every moments of it.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Kidnap J2????
11. Do you trust the police? Depends.
12. Do you like musicals? Some.
13. What is your fondest memory of me? Your great fic!
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? My weight.
15. Would you cheat? Never!
16. What are you wearing? A T-Shirt, Jeans, a cardigan and a scarf (it's cold today)!
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? I may have when I was a kid!
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? If it's legal sure :D
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Kidnap J2 *grins*
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? Short on men.
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Friday because that's SPN day for me YAY
22. What's your favorite color? Blue.
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? Elvis ?!
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I'm stubborn.
25. What was your first impression of me? You're a sweet girl!
26. Have you ever done drugs? Nope, never will !!!!

Third time's a charm, I think!

Stupid LJ won't post my comment right *sulks* Trying again...

Hey everyone who's commented so far has been 18,19,20. You guys arent like.. little kids pretending to be older are you? cause I'm SO not cool with that. NO sir. No way. I'm totally kidding ;-P:D

f you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Kidnap J2??
Perfect plan! I LOVE IT :D:D

19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Kidnap J2 *grins*
LOL! Still lovin' it hon :D I like the way you think *hugs* :D

What was your first impression of me? You're a sweet girl!
Aww, thanks hon! You have been very sweet to me with your comments as well :)

1. Do you have a tattoo? No, it would be kind of ridiculous on me.
2. How old are you? 21 (22 tomorrow)
3. Are you single or taken? single
4. Fish? No? Sometimes I eat them...
5. Do you dream in color? sometimes
6. Ever seen a corpse? no
7. What is your favorite book? Letters to a Young Poet by Rilke, or Pride and Prejudice
8. How did we meet? spn spanking fic... you know I'll be there.
9. What's your philosophy on life and death?
It's complicated. So damn complicated.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Something pretty dirty with our supernatural boys
11. Do you trust the police? meh. I try to avoid them on principle, but mostly.
12. Do you like musicals? If they're good, lol.
13. What is your fondest memory of me? Desperately Seeking kind of rocked my world.
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I'm looking for a little of the ambition that I used to have...
15. Would you cheat? Probably not.... maybe.
16. What are you wearing? PJs (*yawn*)
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? yucky. okay, maybe a long, long time ago.
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? yes.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? It's you're party, Miss one day to live!
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? medium lol.
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Friday!
22. What's your favorite color? Blue
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? My friend's parent.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? Hmmm... I spent a term in Madrid last fall
25. What was your first impression of me? twisted in a way that I like, lol.
26. Have you ever done drugs? nothing too illegal

1. Do you have a tattoo? No, it would be kind of ridiculous on me.
Why do you say that hon? I don't have one either but that's because I hate needles *shudder*

2. How old are you? 21 (22 tomorrow)
That's today! Happy Birthday again! :)

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Something pretty dirty with our supernatural boys
LOL!! Absolutely hon :D I love the way you think! ;)

13. What is your fondest memory of me? Desperately Seeking kind of rocked my world.
Really? Aww, thank you so much sweetie :)

25. What was your first impression of me? twisted in a way that I like, lol.
:D:D Yeah that would be mutual ;) *hugs*




1. Do you have a tattoo? yes
2. How old are you? 32
3. Are you single or taken? taken
4. Fish? occasionally
5. Do you dream in color? yes
6. Ever seen a corpse? yes
7. What is your favorite book? today, my favorite book is Haunted
8. How did we meet? NA
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? life is short, enjoy it.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? NA
11. Do you trust the police? nope
12. Do you like musicals? not really (exceptions being South Park, Bigger Longer and Uncut, Dancer in the Dark and the Rocky Horror Picture Show)
13. What is your fondest memory of me? NA
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? i would have good health
15. Would you cheat? yes
16. What are you wearing? jeans/t-shirt
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? yes
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? nope
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? what ever you wanted to
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? short
21. What's your favorite day of the week? saturday
22. What's your favorite color? purple
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? my friend jennifer
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? i like my pepsi flat and warm
25. What was your first impression of me? yay, she writes kinky fiction
26. Have you ever done drugs? yes

7. What is your favorite book? today, my favorite book is Haunted
Hey mind telling me the author? :)

25. What was your first impression of me? yay, she writes kinky fiction
Haha.. tries to ;)

1. Do you have a tattoo? Not yet.
2. How old are you? almost 19, cause I'm a young'un.
3. Are you single or taken? Single and quite relieved about it.
4. Fish? In a tank, no, cause I'm scared I'd kill them. To eat, no, because I can't digest them. So no fish over here.
5. Do you dream in color? Vivid color.
6. Ever seen a corpse? Actually, many corpses. My mother was a mortician for years.
7. What is your favorite book? Right now, Kelly Link's "Magic for Beginners."
8. How did we meet? I think someone recommended your Wincest to me, and I kind of started fangirling you, and then I read your spanky Charmed fic and really started fangirling you.
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? They seem to happen. I guess my philosophy is, don't look back?
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? You can use your imagination, but I think we would probably be having more fun than poor Jared and Jensen would. :)
11. Do you trust the police? Most of them are, I'm sure, great people who do a wonderful job protecting us. That being said, I'm terrified of them and don't trust them a bit.
12. Do you like musicals? Oh, yes.
13. What is your fondest memory of me? That delightful little piece of J2 fic where Jensen's carrying Jared and smacks him on the butt and is thiking he'd hoped for it to be a little more consensual. Still having daydreams about that one, hun!
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I would probably be more motivated about things other than reading kinky fanfic.
15. Would you cheat? I doubt it.
16. What are you wearing? pants and a Moody Blues tshirt.
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? I'm sure I did when I was a kid.
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? Probably, but it would depend on the evidence.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Your choice, sweetie, but if it involved smacking Jared's butt I think it would be a very successful day. :)
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? Medium-shaggy? For girls and guys. But I guess beyond that, short. And for me personally, short is so much easier, although I'm growing it out right now for the first time in years.
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Thursdays and Fridays are both fairly spectacular. And Tuesdays are fun.
22. What's your favorite color? Greens and browns...earth tones.
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? Actually, none of my friends or relatives. I would love to bring back historical figures from the American Rrvolution, though the French Revolution is also a ood option.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I never dot my i's when I write. I just don't do it, and I have no idea why.
25. What was your first impression of me? Unrequited boylove!!! Yay!!!
26. Have you ever done drugs? Not in a few years, but, yes.

SO hard to believe that you girls are so young, you sound so mature! And feels like I've known you for ages :)

6. Ever seen a corpse? Actually, many corpses. My mother was a mortician for years.
Oh wow. The things I'm getting to know about my f-list.. this is pretty cool.

8. How did we meet? I think someone recommended your Wincest to me, and I kind of started fangirling you, and then I read your spanky Charmed fic and really started fangirling you.
LOL and I'm grateful you did!! That's so sweet of you Cam :) *hugs*

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? You can use your imagination, but I think we would probably be having more fun than poor Jared and Jensen would. :)
OMG Yayy!!! I'm thinking it would have a lot to do with the fiction we write :D:D *cues evil laughter*

19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Your choice, sweetie, but if it involved smacking Jared's butt I think it would be a very successful day. :)
LOL!! You know me so well sweetie :D And I love you for it!!:D

24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I never dot my i's when I write. I just don't do it, and I have no idea why.
I'm sure it's got some significance in the field of graphology. I have a friend who's good at that - reading people and their psyche by studying their handwriting, wish I could do that! :)

You come across as such a happy, cheerful person hon! :) Never change :) *hugs*

1. Do you have a tattoo?
Nope, but I think they can be awesome when there not random acts of stupidity, I'll probably get one eventually.
2. How old are you?
20
3. Are you single or taken?
single
4. Fish?
ummm do I go fishing, occasionally my dad's an old school kinda guy, do I eat fish? No sea food for me with the exception of tuna out of can disguised under mayo and crab rangoon because it doesn't taste like fish. Besides fish piss in the sea.
5. Do you dream in color?
yup and sometimes black and white
6. Ever seen a corpse?
unfortunatly
7. What is your favorite book?
when I was younger, The Outsiders, it might be Weetzie Bat now or Fahrenheit 451 or Something This Way Wicked Comes LOL I have issues with favorites!
8. How did we meet?
Online, I stalked your journal before deciding that we were without a doubt meant to be friends :D
9. What's your philosophy on life and death?
What a loaded question! Life has to be miserable for anyone to appreciate anything, it makes the wonderful all the more great, Death is inevitable and not something to fear or obesess over, life sucks and death sucks and somehow it all evens out!
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?
I'd tell you but I don't want anyone to know! Nah, you strike me as someone with a vast amount of intelligence and depth, so I dunno, we'd sit around and discuss the mundane and be philosophers for an afternoon.
11. Do you trust the police?
I want to, but not really.
12. Do you like musicals?
LOL Yes, I am a stage crew vetern and make-up artist extradinare.
13. What is your fondest memory of me?
That fact that you still came and typed online with a cast on, that's dedication :D
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
My inability to say No to my family and friends.
15. Would you cheat?
On another person, like a spouse? NO. Playing a game? Maybe but NEVER when playing scrabble because I own that bitch.
16. What are you wearing?
shorts, black tights, black top and a leopard print cardigan
17. Have you ever peed in a pool?
Not that I remember, the ocean? Yup.
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
It's already in the back of my closet, stop asking!
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
Whatever you'd want, but it'd prolly include good music and food.
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair?
Long, I had mine cut the other day and I am still distraught, the bitch took off way too much, mind you it still reaches mid-back.
21. What's your favorite day of the week?
Friday because everyone's got off the next day and I can rest easy that I won't be bothered the next day.
22. What's your favorite color?
purple
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
My grandpa.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
I'm incapable of hating anyone and always forgive, always.
25. What was your first impression of me?
Your Reigning Theism was absurdly impressive and made me happy.
26. Have you ever done drugs?
They invented the word pothead because of me, I miss those days but function way better now LOL

Besides fish piss in the sea.
Great! I'm gonna think twice before ever ordering salmon again. Thanks!! *shakes fist at you* :P

8. How did we meet?
Online, I stalked your journal before deciding that we were without a doubt meant to be friends :D

LOL! That we are sweetie :)

life sucks and death sucks and somehow it all evens out!
LMAO! You've got to stop making me laugh so hard sweetie :P My husband is looking at me funny *scowls back at him*

12. Do you like musicals? LOL Yes, I am a stage crew vetern and make-up artist extradinare.
Really? That is SO COOL! You're not kidding me are you? :P

13. What is your fondest memory of me?
That fact that you still came and typed online with a cast on, that's dedication :D

Awww, I have to be honest with you sweetie. I came 'cause I was sitting at home doing nothing and so freakin' bored!!! :D LJ is like my lifeline hon :)

14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? My inability to say No to my family and friends.
Ahhh. Amen. Ditto.

18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
It's already in the back of my closet, stop asking!

:D:D:D You're the best-est friend ever! Please go check it again :P

25. What was your first impression of me?
Your Reigning Theism was absurdly impressive and made me happy.

Haha. It's mine, but I could have said it better than my man Dean did.

26. Have you ever done drugs?
They invented the word pothead because of me, I miss those days but function way better now LOL

:D:D Good for ya! I do sometimes indulge with friends and if we're going out. I kinda assumed everyone did *shrugs* But its becoming clear to me after reading all these responses that, that's not really true!










1. Do you have a tattoo? yes
2. How old are you? In my 30's
3. Are you single or taken? single
4. Fish? no
5. Do you dream in color? yes
6. Ever seen a corpse? yes
7. What is your favorite book? "Butterfly" by Kathryn Harvey
8. How did we meet? reading your Supernatural fanfiction
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? you pick your own destiny
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? get a pizza and watch Supernatural Season 2 together and drool watching Jensen and Jared.
11. Do you trust the police? sometimes
12. Do you like musicals? No
13. What is your fondest memory of me? reading your wonderful fiction
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? be more outgoing. i'm shy
15. Would you cheat? no
16. What are you wearing? black shorts and a grey t-shirt
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? no
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? of course
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? same as #10
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? long hair
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Friday
22. What's your favorite color? black
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? my grandma
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I'm going to Germany this Christmas and I'm scared to death of flying.
25. What was your first impression of me? a very nice person
26. Have you ever done drugs? yes

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? get a pizza and watch Supernatural Season 2 together and drool watching Jensen and Jared.
Awww that sounds great!! :) Can we start with S1 first? :D:D

24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I'm going to Germany this Christmas and I'm scared to death of flying.
Oh wow. It's going to be fine hon, don't worry! You're clearly a very brave person :) Most of us run in the opposite direction of our fears.

25. What was your first impression of me? a very nice person
*blushes* Thanks hon.


1. Do you have a tattoo? No but plan on one someday!
2. How old are you? In my 40's ...actually old enough to be Jared & Jensen's mum... ooh! There's a nice thought!
3. Are you single or taken? Single (I'm destined to be the old lady with a 100 cats!)
4. Fish? No..almost a vegan
5. Do you dream in color? Yeah, except for the odd b&w dream but even then the blood is always red...I have weird dreams...sometimes they resemble David Lynch films!!
6. Ever seen a corpse? Unfortunately yes.
7. What is your favorite book? I love all of the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton but if I had to choose a favourite from that it would be Blue Moon. Another that's like a comfort blanket is a book of poetry & prose by Shelley.
8. How did we meet? I read one of your stories and decided I didn't want to miss out on any others you might write so friended you!
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? I don't really have one, but I like the quote from C.S. Lewis - Life is too deep for words, so don't try to describe it, just live it.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? We'd hide in a closet & watch Jared & Jensen get it on!!
11. Do you trust the police? Not really
12. Do you like musicals? I like a couple... Rocky Horror being one of my faves
13. What is your fondest memory of me? That you write great fic and also have a penchant for Bottom!Sam!!!
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I'd be 20 years younger and worry less about what people thought of me!
15. Would you cheat? Probably not
16. What are you wearing? PJ's (I'm having a lazy day!)
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? I've never been in a pool... does the bath count?!
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? What kind? Bloody knife or smoking gun probably not... million in cash, I'm your woman!
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Kidnap Jared and have our wicked way with him.... I'd let you go first cos you've only got a day to live!!!
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? On me very short, on men long!
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Fridays, cos that's when we get our SPN fix!
22. What's your favorite color? Purple but also like Black
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? River Phoenix
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I rarely sleep
25. What was your first impression of me? I liked you, you're my kind of person!
26. Have you ever done drugs? Yes, but not in the last 20 years.

actually old enough to be Jared & Jensen's mum... ooh! There's a nice thought!
That is a VERY nice thought :D I've never felt like this about anyone else except Jared before. He's just so cute and adorable, I wonder what he was like growing up :D:D:D Alright.. too much info.. moving on! :D

quote from C.S. Lewis - Life is too deep for words, so don't try to describe it, just live it.
Woah. That's really nice. Thanks for sharing this hon.

13. What is your fondest memory of me? That you write great fic and also have a penchant for Bottom!Sam!!!
Awww thank you so much sweetie :) And bottom!Sam of course! It is all I'm capable of ever writing :D:D

19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Kidnap Jared and have our wicked way with him.... I'd let you go first cos you've only got a day to live!!!
LMAO! That is so kind of you :D Thanks! :P

25. What was your first impression of me? I liked you, you're my kind of person!
*blushes* And you're mine!! :) cheers hon. *hugs*

1. Do you have a tattoo? No.
2. How old are you? 40
3. Are you single or taken? Single
4. Fish? Depends
5. Do you dream in color? Yes
6. Ever seen a corpse? Yes
7. What is your favorite book? Avalon.
8. How did we meet? I believe it was when you reviewed Passion's Kiss.
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? Live life and don't fear death.
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Something to do with watching JM and HJ acting out a PWP story.
11. Do you trust the police? No.
12. Do you like musicals? Yes.
13. What is your fondest memory of me? Hmm. I don't know.
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Weight.
15. Would you cheat? No.
16. What are you wearing? Tan pants and a knit top.
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? Mine.
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? Sure.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? See the above PWP response. :)
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? long
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Sunday
22. What's your favorite color? Purple
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? My father.
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I keep every book that I buy. They are all alphabetized by Author and then by release date.
25. What was your first impression of me? Good writer.
26. Have you ever done drugs? No.

8. How did we meet? I believe it was when you reviewed Passion's Kiss.
Wow. Good memory hon :)

24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I keep every book that I buy. They are all alphabetized by Author and then by release date.
So you must have a really impressive collection by now! It's probably a small fortune in itself if you ever plan to hold a sale :D:D

25. What was your first impression of me? Good writer.
Thanks so much hon :)

1. Do you have a tattoo? No, though I've lately been speculating a tiny bit. I'd rather get my fourth ear piercing, first, and *then* consider anything else.

2. How old are you? How old do you want me to be? *smirks* I'll be 40 in January. *is still surprised by that*

3. Are you single or taken? Single, with no intention of being taken anywhere.

4. Fish? I eat them. They're useless pets. Soothing to watch in an aquarium.

5. Do you dream in color? Sometimes. They're usually weird, all jumbled and feverish.

6. Ever seen a corpse? Twice.

7. What is your favorite book? I have no "favorite" book, just many that I love and covet.

8. How did we meet? Honestly, I can't remember-but that covers most of the people I know, because my memory's CRAP! I probably read one of your fics that was recced somwhere and, being the compulsive stalker I am (and giddy with newness to lj at the time), I friended you. Yer mine now! *gloats*

9. What's your philosophy on life and death? I try not to think about that kind of thing. My parents came from religious families; they did their best to raise us without it, but we got enough dusting to be uncomfortable anywhere we go. Neither able to fully believe or disbelieve and it's a bitch. So. I try not to think about that kind of thing.

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Whatever the hell you wanted, because no one would no know!

11. Do you trust the police? Mostly. I know enough officers casually and have dealt with enough policemen for tickets, etc, that I know most of them are just people, sincerely trying to do a tough job for which they are underpaid and unappreciated. The bad ones really do tarnish the rep of the whole profession though; I wish the press would spend a little more time talking about good officers and how they risk their lives, help people and so on, and less on the criminals.

12. Do you like musicals? I love them, especially old black & whites.

13. What is your fondest memory of me? See-"memory is CRAP" entry. *blushes*

14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Only *one* thing? I would like to handle stress better and not get upset (for which, read: ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ENRAGED!) by people who don't take their jobs seriously, do their share of the work, fulfill their responsibilities, or have ANY sense of humor or comraderie in the trenches...oh, look, I'm foaming again. *wipes*

15. Would you cheat? Depends on what for, but probably yes.

16. What are you wearing? Hey,now! *blushes* Jeans, brown shirt.

17. Have you ever peed in a pool? What kid hasn't? Anyone who says no is either lying or has never *been* in a pool.

18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? Depends on what/why/how much trouble I'd be in if caught.

19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Nothing scary, like swimming with sharks or going on roller coasters (I am a chicken, bawk bawk). But whatever you wanted, otherwise.

20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? Whichever looks best, for other people. For myself, short. I've tried long hair for years and finally gave up. I'm not a girly-girl and can barely manage to blow dry it without doing myself permanent injury; the idea of attempting to use mousse or curling irons makes me cry.

21. What's your favorite day of the week? Sunday. It's my only day off. *pets Sunday*

22. What's your favorite color? No favorite color, but I like strong, vibrant ones and also rich jewel tones.

23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? My friend Vince. He died many years ago and we've never recovered from the loss. He was like another older brother and I miss him every day.

24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? *scrabbles wildly* I'm adopted. Not odd, but some people find it interesting.

25. What was your first impression of me? Memory is still CRAP. ("Can't Remember Anything Pretty-much")

26. Have you ever done drugs? I'm not a heavy drinker, though I do like the occasional beer or mixed drink. I don't smoke. I once lived with somebody who smoked pot, but never tried it myself. The smell alone made me sick.

8. I probably read one of your fics that was recced somwhere and, being the compulsive stalker I am (and giddy with newness to lj at the time), I friended you. Yer mine now! *gloats*
Ah you see, this is the perfect example of perception management. In truth it's me who owns you now! *cues evil laughter* ;)

Neither able to fully believe or disbelieve and it's a bitch.
I can relate. Think I *want* to believe, but have no reason to.

23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? My friend Vince. He died many years ago and we've never recovered from the loss. He was like another older brother and I miss him every day.
I'm sorry for your loss hon.

I would like to handle stress better and not get upset (for which, read: ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ENRAGED!) by people who don't take their jobs seriously, do their share of the work, fulfill their responsibilities, or have ANY sense of humor or comraderie in the trenches...oh, look, I'm foaming again. *wipes*
LOL Breathe hon :) It's okay! I've realized there is absolutely nothing that can be done about incompetence so I just try to bypass it as much as possible :P



1. Do you have a tattoo? Nope needles freak me out.
2. How old are you? Turning 21 on Oct 13
3. Are you single or taken? Single
4. Fish? NO!! Ewww!
5. Do you dream in color? Yes
6. Ever seen a corpse? Yes at a funeral
7. What is your favorite book? The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher (for the moment)
8. How did we meet? On livejournal through reviews and I wanted to read your more adult fics. *coughs*wincest*coughs*
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? It happens whether you want it to or not
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? (this is the most hurtin' internet question ever.) Lock you in a room and have you only write fanfic, just for me (mwahaaa *evil Laugh*) Sorry just reread Misery by Stephen King
11. Do you trust the police? Nope, some are no better then the people they are supposed to protect us from.
12. Do you like musicals? Yes(but it is a secret don't tell anyone)
13. What is your fondest memory of me? I really enjoyed the thought provoking question about reading books you asked.
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? My shyness
15. Would you cheat ? No
16. What are you wearing? Black jeans, a super girl t-shirt, and a hoodie.
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? No
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? Yeah!! As long as you don’t bail on me when it’s your turn.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? What ever you want (as long as I get to stay on terra firma)
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? Long
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Thursday
22. What's your favorite color? I like orange and purple
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? Groucho Marx (the world needs all the intelligent comedians it can get)
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I have an identical twin sister.
25. What was your first impression of me? That you are very creative!
26. Have you ever done drugs? No I am to much of a good girl (I know it sucks my conscious will never let me alone.)
27. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you? You already did!

Do you have a tattoo? Nope needles freak me out.
Wow same here!! Umm I guess I said the same thing when answering to your meme didn't I? :) Well if I didn't I'm saying it now. Needles aarrgh!! *shudder*

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? (this is the most hurtin' internet question ever.) Lock you in a room and have you only write fanfic, just for me (mwahaaa *evil Laugh*) Sorry just reread Misery by Stephen King
LOL! So many people said that to me in this meme :P It's kind of flattering, thank you sweetie :D

23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? Groucho Marx (the world needs all the intelligent comedians it can get)
Amen! :)

26. Have you ever done drugs? No I am to much of a good girl (I know it sucks my conscious will never let me alone.)
No it doesn't suck hon. I think it's truly admirable :)

1. Do you have a tattoo? Nope - no way!
2. How old are you? A week away from 48
3. Are you single or taken? Single by choice
4. Fish? Crustaceans mostly - Moreton Bay Bugs are my favourite
5. Do you dream in color? All the time as far as I know
6. Ever seen a corpse? Yes
7. What is your favorite book? One favourite would be "Tea with the Black Dragon" by R.A. MacAvoy
8. How did we meet? Stumbled across you one dark night and took you to my heart instantly
9. What's your philosophy on life and death? Haven't got one - too busy enjoying life!
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Ooh... kinky. I'd kiss you, I love kissing, it's one of my favourite things.
11. Do you trust the police? Yep
12. Do you like musicals? Nope - hate 'em actually
13. What is your fondest memory of me? When you friended me
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? My cynicism
15. Would you cheat? At what? I'd like to think not, would depend on the circumstance
16. What are you wearing? Pyjamas
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? When I was a wittle girl
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? Depends who you murdered.
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Eat anything we liked and tell everyone we love what we loved about them
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? On me - short. On guys - not fussy
21. What's your favorite day of the week? Friday, of course
22. What's your favorite color? Red
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? Mum
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I collect collective nouns and adore alliteration
25. What was your first impression of me? That you're very clever
26. Have you ever done drugs? Not on purpose (breathed in a lot of mj while at nightclubs) unless you count alcohol

What is your favorite book? One favourite would be "Tea with the Black Dragon" by R.A. MacAvoy
Thanks for the rec! This is my favorite part about this meme - got loads of book recs to read :)

If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? Ooh... kinky. I'd kiss you, I love kissing, it's one of my favourite things.
:D Ohhh-kay :D By far the best answer I got for that one! *smooches you*

Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? Depends who you murdered.
LMAO!! Let me assure you hon, not the murdering type :P But if I got the chance and the guarantee to get away with it scot-free, I'd take out George Bush.

What was your first impression of me? That you're very clever
*Looks left then looks right* Moi? Really? *blushes* thanks! :D:D

1. Do you have a tattoo? >No.

2. How old are you? >48

3. Are you single or taken? >Taken.

4. Fish? >Yes as sport. No as food.

5. Do you dream in color? > Vividly.

6. Ever seen a corpse? > Yes.

7. What is your favorite book? >The Exorcist.

8. How did we meet? > Virtually. You came highly recommended.

9. What's your philosophy on life and death? >Live every day like it's your last. Suicide is selfish. There is no life once higher brain functions cease.

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? > I'm at a loss here?

11. Do you trust the police? >Where I live? Yes.

12. Do you like musicals? > Not so much.

13. What is your fondest memory of me? >You were my first friend.

14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?> My height. Being 5'2" sucks.

15. Would you cheat? > On my taxes? Hell, yeah! Not so much on anything else, though.

16. What are you wearing? > Nightshirt.

17. Have you ever peed in a pool? >Yes.

18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? >Depends on what is was.

19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? > Disney/Epcot.

20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair? >Long

21. What's your favorite day of the week? >Wednesday

22. What's your favorite color? >Green.

23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? > My son.

24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? > My pupils are two different sizes.

25. What was your first impression of me? > Very passionate.

26. Have you ever done drugs? >Yes

8. How did we meet? > Virtually. You came highly recommended.
Really? *blushes* Thanks hon :)

10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be? > I'm at a loss here?
Haha its okay! The best (or worst maybe!) response yet was - "I'd tie you up and make you finish hot showers". It actually got me to finish the latest chapter and post it! :D

19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? > Disney/Epcot.
Cool! I haven't even been to the one in Paris, I'd love it :)

23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? > My son.
Sorry to hear that hon *hugs*

  • 1
?

Log in